GDPR Essentials is an online 3-module bundle designed to raise awareness of the General Data Protection Regulation, Data Security and Data Breaches and Access Requests. On completion of this course the learner will have a knowledge and skills to implement best GDPR practice in the workplace.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
• Identify and recognise personal data
• Explain Data Protection Principles and the Legal Grounds for Processing
• Recognise Controller and Processor responsibilities
• Outline best practices for Password, Email, Web and physical security
• Describe what is a data breach and types of data breaches
Your cart is empty